Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bundle Up!

Brrrrr I'm feeling the winter chill already in this first week of November! Days are getting shorter, the beautiful autumn leaves are fallin' fast, and I'm digging in my closet for my favorite knit hat and scarf. While I have my good old favorites I'm always on the lookout for my new "won't leave the house without it" winter hat. This designer has been on my radar for awhile, but now with the season change I think I'm gonna save up my pennies for one of her amazing knit creations. Etsy seller Yokoo from Atlanta creates these fabulous knit hats and scarves- sculptures really. They are so full of body and life while being cozy and inviting. Love her styling too. Check out her Etsy store and get excited for winter! Here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so excited to find your blog and Etsy store!!! I'm off to explore...